This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
The information and services available to you on this Web site may contain errors and the site is
subject to periods of interruption. While The Candle Cauldron does it's best to maintain the information and
services it offers on the Web site, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits, or
other consequential damages arising from the use of this Web site.
THE CANDLE CAULDRON PROVIDES THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON
THIS WEB SITE "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES
AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CANDLE CAULDRON BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES
WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE OR FROM ANY
INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF
THE CANDLE CAULDRON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY
PORTION THEREOF, YOUR EXCLUSIVE
REMEDY SHALL BE TO CEASE USING THE WEB SITE.
1. Access to and use of this Site is subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. By accessing and using this site, you accept without limitation, all of the terms and conditions in this User Agreement. The Candle Cauldron reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and by using this site, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
2. The materials used and displayed on this site, including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of The Candle Cauldron or it's affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of The Candle Cauldron or the appropriate affiliate.
3. The site contains information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. The Candle Cauldron cannot be responsible for the advice offered by board users or any information contained on any of the associated sites linked from this site. The Candle Cauldron and it's affiliates do not regularly review or monitor any web sites linked to the site and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your use of such web sites is at your own risk. This site is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantibility or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. Neither THE CANDLE CAULDRON nor it's affiliates endorse or are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the site.
4. Use of Message Boards:
This site includes message boards, chat rooms and other user created pages which allow you and other users to post information, provide feedback to The Candle Cauldron, and interact in real-time. You are welcome to post, but please do so responsibly and remember that there may be minors reading your postings. The Candle Cauldron owner regularly reviews but cannot constantly monitor the content of all of the board postings. The site owner may read and post to the Forum, but it is likely that most postings will not be reviewed or monitored. Therefore, The Candle Cauldron is not responsible for any posting. The Candle Cauldron reserves the right to disallow participation of any person for any reason. The Candle Cauldron also reserves the right to remove any user-created content from the site, once it is brought to our attention, if we find in our sole discretion it violates these content guidelines, or otherwise is in violation of the law. These message boards are provided as a free service to users who agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. The Candle Cauldron assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of information, views, opinions or advice in any material on a message board contained on this Web site, and it does not endorse any opinions or recommendations posted by others. The information posted here is the responsibility of the person or persons posting the message. Any user who violates the terms and conditions listed herein may be permanently banned from posting messages herein. Further, The Candle Cauldron reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.
You are entirely responsible and liable for any message you post or any message that is posted through
your Account. You agree to refrain from the following actions while using a message board on this Web
A) harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress or discomfort upon another individual or entity;
B) transmit any text, files, links, communication or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening,
abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially or otherwise objectionable;
C) provide false information on your registration form, or impersonate any other person, including but not
limited to a Candle Cauldron representative;
D) post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation, including but
not limited to "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass distribution of email;
E) post or transmit third-party copyrighted information or in any way infringing on the intellectual property
rights, contractual or fiduciary rights of others;
F) violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
You agree that The Candle Cauldron in it's sole discretion may remove posts by you or terminate your Account if it believes that you may have in any way violated the terms and conditions contained herein, or any subsequent modifications. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. The Candle Cauldron reserves the right to monitor or remove any information transmitted or received through the message boards. We rely on our users to bring violations to our attention, although we do not guarantee any action based upon such information.
You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless The Candle Cauldron, and it's subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although The Candle Cauldron and it's affiliates may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and other user and member generated pages on the site, The Candle Cauldron is under no obligation to do so. You acknowledge that The Candle Cauldron and it's affiliates do not control the information available on the bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user generated pages and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. The Candle Cauldron and it's affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the chat rooms, bulletin boards or on any other user or member generated pages. Also see the message board Rules & Guidelines page.
Should you object to any of the terms and conditions
set forth herein or any subsequent modifications, or
become dissatisfied with the message boards in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue
use of the message boards. Continued use of the message boards constitutes an automatic acceptance of
5. Any communication or material you post or transmit to the site is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant The Candle Cauldron and it's affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose. You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a message board, chat room or on any other user generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages (SPAM) from other parties. The Candle Cauldron does not distribute or sell it's electronic mailing list, or use the e-mail addresses of it's users for any solicitation purposes.
6. Your use of this site is at your own risk. Neither The
Candle Cauldron nor it's owner, directors, affiliates, agents,
representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for
any loss or injury, or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential,
special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use
of, or your inability to access or use, this site and the information available
on the site. You hereby waive any and all claims against The
Candle Cauldron, or it's affiliates, agents, representatives
or licensors arising out of your use of this site and the information available